[3830] IOTA K4SXT SO12CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 26 09:36:06 EDT 2015

                    IOTA Contest

Call: K4SXT
Operator(s): K4SXT
Station: K4SXT

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH: SFL

   80:   13      11
   40:    3       3
   20:   13      10
   15:    4       4
Total:   33      28       0        0  Total Score = 12,404

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions from my QTH in Melbourne, FL were a challenge for my low power,
stealth antenna challenged station.  Admittedly, I did not spend much time
there, but 10 meters seemed totally dead and 15 held few signals.  My objective
for the contest was to see if a home brew 80 meter loading coil would improve my
signal on that band and it did - I am pleased with the results.  Many thanks to
everyone who had the patience to pull my weak signal from the noise.

73,
Gus