[3830] WPX CW EF8U(LY9Y) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 03:23:46 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EF8U
Operator(s): LY9Y
Station: EF8U

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Las Palmas

   20: 1158
   15: 1747

Many thanks to EA8URL team for giving me chance to operate from this nice
contest position. Juan EA8RM prepared excellent SO2R with two FT1000MkV,two
ACOM2000A and two antennas for each band with STACK MATCH and everything worked
perfect. It was a great pleasure for me to meet members of the club, special
thanks Carlos EA8DDM who met me at airport.
The weather was not so warm as I expected and I have cached cold with high
temperature and other unpleasant things exact to the beginning of Contest. All
my planes have been ruined and I used all 12 hours rest in first contest day.
Anyway I operated all 36 hours and had great pleasure from nice pile-ups. Many
thanks to all Contest participants calling me in Contest.

73   Jurgis  LY9Y