[3830] WPX CW VC2W(VA2WA) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 09:26:19 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VC2W
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: nr.Montreal

   20: 1319

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

That was the first time I was using SO2R at my new contest position. I still do
not enough antennas to split between 2 radios. So that was kind of part-time
SO2R)) One radio was always on 40m and another one on the rest. There was a
huge thunderstorm on Saturday evening. It caused power line outage in my
village. There were 3 times when my PC and all the gear got restarted during
pileups  ... Ghhhrrr......#%@!!

Thanks for all the QSOs!

73!

Victor