[3830] WPX CW DJ5MW SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 1 12:28:44 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JN47

   20: 1102
   15: 1111

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest! I enjoyed band conds very much. Nice to hear so many JAs again.

Lost main radio (ic781) on sunday and still 12 hours to go, so I asked my XYL
to bring me the good old IC735 as replacement.
took the ICOM as 2nd radio and swapped TS590 to main radio position.
So 2 hours without 2nd radio.

I'm happy to claim an improvement of the DL-record of abt 1 mio points.

See you in CW Fieldday next weekend! (DR0W/P)

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW