[3830] WPX CW SE0X(SM0MDG) SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 09:04:02 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SE0X
Operator(s): SM0MDG
Station: SE0X

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Stockholm

   20: 1169

WPX is a favourite contest and I had 36 hours of pure fun this year! Propagation
was OK, but not great making my modest station a little less attractive to the
big pileups of 3 point Qs. Overall there was very few dull moments and 40/20/15
played along well. I did not reach my target of 2.500 Qs, but considering that I
had very little sleep before the contest I am happy with the outcome.

RTX: K3/TS-590 (SO2R)
ANT: 20m 3-el mono, 15m 5-el mono, 40m 2-el vert array, 80m vert T.
PWR: 1 kW

Congratulations to SM2LIY @ SJ2W posting an excellent SOHP (A) score!