[3830] WPX CW MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 10:11:41 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: MJ5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN89VE
Operating Time (hrs): 35h57

   20: 1026

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

160/80/40 - Dipole
20/15/10 - Optibeam and C3 (Fixed to 90deg)
K3, SO1R, Win-Test 4.16, all recorded.

I did not expect such a nice propagation this weekend as both SFI and SSN came
down and solar cycle peak is already behind us.

This is my best score in this contest, 17% up from last year. As everyone
noted, 20m was open all day, 15m was open till late but I felt quiet so did not
stay there long, potentially missed some 3 points QSOs.

Thanks everyone for great activity!

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD