[3830] WPX CW OL4A(@OK1RI/OK1RF) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jun 2 14:28:06 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1DSZ OK1FFU OK1HGN OK1JKT OK1RI
Station: OK1RI/OK1RF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Brezina

   40: 1257
   20: 2272
   15: 2279

Looking at our score from 2012, it is pretty similar - much better 20m this
year. Nice to see the increase of activity in BY, HS, 9M, YB.
The summer propagation is always peculiar and I am always confused and you
never really know what to expect. In 23Z on 40 (with our 5over5) should be
dozens of "Ws" strong like the "lions" - it is so in
Saturday and in Sunday not a single one - even the venerable big guns are at
most 339. Why - the SUN numbers are the same ?

As always we had a good time - we are most happy with our result.
Just looking - how our friends at EC2DX in incomparably better location - with
much smaller antennas did....

Hope to hear you all again in the next one !

73 !
Jiri OK1RI