[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 3 10:08:23 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 3

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA

Total:  101    75  Total Score = 7,575

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nothing like a great dose of good cw to start the morning. Cndx seemed fair.
Finally finished my antenna projects having finished rebuilding the 40
rotatable dipole and replacing the KT34M2 with a C3S. Really pleased with Mr.
Schiller's little antenna! Vy pleased to work Jim N0UR as a new member. Also
great to work many non-members including new to me Jerry W8HOG, Braco 9A7R,
Randy KK4BNC and Bill VE3XT! Expect to CY'all at 19 and 03 Z. Tks for the Qs!