[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 3 10:10:42 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 3

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :35

   40:  16     16
   20:  14      9
   15:   3      0
Total:  33     25  Total Score = 825

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

One of my worst scores ever!  (Oh, poor, poor Larry.  Whine, whine, whine!)

I worked on consulting projects until after 4 AM, then overslept this morning.
So, I missed most of the run.  And, then.....the NOISE!!!  Mercy!

So, I apologize to all the stations who answered my call, but I couldn't make
out your entire callsign.  Should have stayed with search and pounce,
probably.

Nonetheless, thanks to all my great friends with whom I had Qs today.  You make
all this worth it.

It's always great to work the newer members.  K9OM (#1440), Dick, was blowing
and going!  Super work, Dick!  And, it was great to get Jim, KG4IKQ (1458), in
my log.

Best ears award goes to Will, WJ9B.  How on Earth you heard me, Will, is beyond
me.  Without a doubt, you have a 5-star station, operated by a 6-star operator!

73 to all until 1900.
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Kenwood TS-480SAT (~100w) into 400' horizontal loop via tuner