[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 3 10:22:29 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 3

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

   20:  18     18
   15:   8      4
Total:  26     22  Total Score = 572

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Just getting back from my VO1TTT trip and had to head to the dentist first thing
this morning.  When  I turned the rig on once back in the car I heard all these
guys CQing.....Oh right, it's CWT day ! I am totally off-calendar. What day is
it agn?

Shoot.....grabbed a pencil and paper and got busy on my drive.  COndx pretty
good (nobody on 10m tho) and worked more in a shade over a half hour than my
usual 10-12minute coffee-breaks on normal weekday morning outings to the
parking lot.

Thanks for all the CQWPX CW Q's this past weekend.  I did say hello to a couple
but 99.9% of the time I was a good boy and did the report and TU thing only, hi
!

Mike VE9AA / VO1TTT