[3830] WPX CW ES7GM SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 3 11:52:07 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ES7GM
Operator(s): ES7GM
Station: ES7GM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: KO28TI

   20: 1193

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

WOW! What an amazing weekend and what a propagation from northern EU. I never
would have dreamed of starting on 20 meters. At 05Z there was still plenty of
US to work on 20. Just amazing! I think or at least I feel that this was one of
the best CW performances I ever had. I'm getting more and more confident and
even after 24 hours all those beeps make sense in my head.

I never really had a target but I felt that 5 million should be doable from my
QTH. One thing I really took care of this time was working with my 2nd radio
(ended up having ~670 Q's). There is still room for improvement but overall I'm
more than pleased... for now.

Special thanks to Braco who every now and then came by to motivate me by
calling me a W0MAN :) It actually gives you a smile during quite serious
contest.

73!
Kris, ES7GM