[3830] CWopsT NN4K LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 4 00:10:08 EDT 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 4

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:   3      2
   40:  16      8
   20:  25     25
Total:  44     35  Total Score = 1,540

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fun session. Thanks for the Qs. I was hearing well on 20 but not getting out or
heard. When I switched to 40, I saw the problem...I hadn't switched to the Yagi
on 20 and was using the doublet. Lots of activity and good ops tonight. Still
worked Bert F6HKA on the doublet on 20 as well as SM6CUK. Nice to meet new
calls like W6AEA; come back and enjoy CWTs when you can. 40 was booming in
tonight. Worked K6RB/4 on 3 bands. See you again next Wednesday.
73 Mac NN4K