[3830] WPX CW LX7I M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 4 13:49:32 EDT 2015

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DF3VM DK9IP DL3BPC LX2A PA4N PC5A YO3JR
Station: LX7I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN29XV

   20: 1797
   15: 1277

This was great !

We managed to exceed our best M/S score of 2012 with 23%.
Propagation on 20 and 15 was good, where 20 never closed but 15 opened
relatively late. Both bands yielded good runs and loads of multis.
10 meter was rather disappointing and even worse than last year.

We missed out on a number of SA prefixes as a result of a rotator problem.
Apart from this the station worked really well.

Already looking forward to the next one ...

73 Ron
DL3BPC