[3830] AlQP NV4B SOMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 7 08:52:22 EDT 2015

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: NV4B
Operator(s): NV4B
Station: NV4B

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: FRNK

  160:
   80:   41      1
   40:  158     51
   20:   87     83
   15:    5      1
   10:          10
--------------------
Total:  291    146  CW Mults = 43  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 58,080

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were poor compared to past years with no sporadic-E to make the high
bands fun, and activity did seem to be down a bit overall, but I still managed
my best score since 2011.  It was hard to keep a rate for very long, and I
never had more than two stations call at once, but I'm still pleased with the
QSO total and score.  I enjoyed a number of short chats and being called by a
number of DX stations, including Region 1 Field Day portables.

The biggest disappointment was not working a single W7 on phone.  I tried to
run on 20m phone late, but it was completely unproductive.  Maybe if I had
tried earlier, I wouldn't have missed out on some easy multipliers.

This was my first full-time contest effort in quite awhile.  Thanks to Jim
Johnson, KC4HW and the Alabama Contest Group for continuing to make this QSO
party a fun event.