[3830] GACW WWSA C4Z(5B4AIZ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 14 16:12:42 EDT 2015

                    GACW WWSA CW DX Contest

Call: C4Z
Operator(s): 5B4AIZ
Station: 5B4AIZ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LARNACA
Operating Time (hrs): 5,5

   80:    0     0        0
   40:    0     0        0
   20:  121    14       41
   15:  163    15       48
   10:   28     9       11

Club: UKEICC

Comments:

Band cndx were very poor and difficult with long fade outs.

Shortly after one hour into the contest I had a PC crash. At that time there
were 75 contacts in the log. When the PC was re-booted only the first 8
contacts were  showing on the contest logger. Despite subsequent investigation
those contacts have been irretrievably lost.

In the circumstances I shall not be submitting  a log to GACW as it would not
be fair to those 60 odd guys who  would get a 'NIL' and a penalty. Without a
log to check all claimants will get equal treatment with no log to check
against and  will have to be taken on trust.

73  Brian 5B4AIZ / C4Z.