[3830] ARRL June VHF K4WI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 08:25:31 EDT 2015

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alabama

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  261    89  Total Score = 23,229

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I have read about virtual particles that pop out of no where and then
dis-appear. This was the story of 6 mtrs for the week end except for Sunday
evening when the band opened to the north east! I saw two AK stations spotted
but nothing heard here. I had high hopes to pick off my last state! ZF1EJ gets
the gold star for the strongest signal... 20/9 most of the time. XE and CO well
represented! The XYL fussed about the SB220 amp creating problems with the TV
sat connection but I have my priorities straight! Thanks to
N4BCD,NV4B/5,N4DRR,K4NO/R,NF4A,N4OX,KU8E, NR4J and others... heard K4BAI but
couldn't get his attention. CO was as far west as I could go; did work Ve3,
VE2, and VE1. Thanks to all for the fun time! 73's Cort