[3830] ARRL June VHF W9SZ Single Op Port QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 15 09:59:42 EDT 2015

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: W9SZ
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ

Class: Single Op Port QRP
QTH: Illinois

    2:   3      3
  222:   3      3
  432:   3      3
  903:   2      2
  1.2:   2      2
  2.3:   2      2
  3.4:   2      2
  5.7:   1      1
  10G:   1      1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  19     19  Total Score = 969

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This was the worst June VHF contest I've been in and my lowest score since the
90's. My 6 meter beam fell down in a wind gust before I even got to use it and
was damaged beyond immediate repair. I made a few QSO's before the torrential
rains started. My 902 and 1296 trasnverters became waterlogged and stopped
working. My 144, 222 and 432 beams were wet and detuned and I never made any
more QSO's after that. The hill I was on became a muddy mess. I have some
cleaning and fixing to do.