[3830] ARRL June VHF XE3N Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 17 13:21:11 EDT 2015

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: XE3N
Operator(s): XE3N
Station: XE3N

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Playa del Carmen, Mx

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  248    74  Total Score = 18,352

Club: DXXE

Comments:

At the beginning of the contest the propagation was very active, but only in the
first two hours, and then declined and later closed it completely. On Sunday
morning a while we had a small opening, and completely closed after noon. A
total of 10 hours with some activity on contest, the rest the band was closed.
Anyway, It was a good weekend, thanks to the hams they could contact me and
they tried and could not establish contact an apology and hopefully the next
time will be better conditions. Conratulations to All and 73's