[3830] WVQP KG4IGC Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 21 16:30:54 EDT 2015

                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   0      0       0
   40:   4      4       0
   20:   2      1       0
   15:   0      0       0
   10:   0      0       0
----------------------------
Total:   6      5       0  Mults = 7  Total Score = 219

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Band conditions were really bad today,but tried to make the most of it. Only
heard one or two stations every couple of hours it seemed. Managed to work one
mobile station, but he was swallowed up by deep QSB.Heard one of my fellow SF
team mates WN4ASP several times, had a nice QSO at one point during the
contest. Dropped out around 5 PM to try and work the Stew Perry which was an
even worse flop. Just was not a good weekend for contesting, I sure long for
the winter contest season to begin hihi!

RIG: Yaesu FT-DX3000
PWR:100
ANT:Homebrew 5 band Hex @ 20' and Horizontal loop @ 30"