[3830] All Asian CW WN6K SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 21 20:09:19 EDT 2015

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: 18:49
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
Total:  764   262  Total Score = 209,862

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Pick up my FT-5000 at Yaesu repair in Cypress on Friday & whipped things
together to  start the contest a bit late... spent 75% of contest in semi-auto
mode as I could not figure out why the radio wasn't communicating with the
SteppIR or the Contest software. Figured everything out in the Sunday Sloweees
so now ready to go in the next one.

This was not a bad effort in that if the storm that hit Sunday had not screwed
propagation up so bad, I would have bested my 2012 score but missed it by 13K.

1/2 a book and started another on Sunday (which was the most of the slow time
so only read then.

Oldest call was 86 and someone gave me 06 but think he was confused about the
exchange so 17 was the 'true' low age.

WN6K. Paul

WN6K