[3830] All Asian CW HS0ZIA M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 21 20:51:51 EDT 2015

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: HS0ZIA
Operator(s): HS0ZIA HS0ZKX
Station: HS0ZIA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Chiang Mai

   15: 1491    91
Total: 3222   316  Total Score = 2,880,340

Conditions on 10 meters were disappointing despite the good propagation numbers
with a very limited opening to NA only on Sunday. 15 stayed open long into the
night to EU though, particularly last night. 80m was nothing but noise here the
first night. So our QSO total was slightly down from our effort 2 years ago but
we put on a 2nd radio for the first time in M/S class and greatly improved our
multiplier hunting efforts and beat our previous score. Seemed like lots more
dupes in this test for some reason - maybe it's all those ageing ops! The AA is
a fun contest and thanks to all (ages 14 to 92) for the Qs. Also a special
thanks to HS0ZKX for loaning his gear that we keep offering up to Murphy and
for all his expert work on the station.

73 Bob and Peter.