[3830] All Asian CW K7SV SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 22 11:36:22 EDT 2015

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VA

   40:    4     4
Total:  228   151  Total Score = 34,428

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I decided to use the AA as a test for my newly added C3S clone at 65 feet for
the long haul. Interesting condx. It was interesting to note how well the weak
JA stations could copy me as opposed to some of the louder Chinese and
Southeast Asian stations. Working the Asians from home with low power wasn't
quite as much fun as doing the same with high power from NR4M, but was lots of
fun never-the-less! I'm happy with the new antenna!