[3830] ARRL FD W6NS 1E HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 28 15:13:20 EDT 2015

  903:    0     0       0
  1.2:    0     0       0
  2.3:    0     0       0
  3.4:    0     0       0
  5.7:    0     0       0
  10G:    0     0       0
  24G:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  304     0       0  Total Score = 608

This was a very enjoyable Field Day; used the RV and its emergency power source,
the 8kw d/g(guess Pilot/Flying J stock will go up Monday),had to run the A/C to
keep a load on the generator so it did not cycle so much when I went key down,
also the placement of the station is good - rig on left, computer and paddle in
center refrigerator and beer on the right.

This was my first CW only FD, I have a feeling this is not the last.  Also
noted this was not a contest, some of the CWO's were going so slow I almost did
not copy their calls.

For me I accomplished one of my goals, finally worked the last states needed
for the LOTW Triple Play, now comes the big hurdle getting LOTW confirmations.

Met the Prime Directive; had fun.

73 Tim