[3830] All Asian CW 9A5Y M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 29 04:22:00 EDT 2015

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A3LG 9A3NM 9A5TO 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN85PO
Operating Time (hrs): ~33

Total: 1141   513  Total Score = 631,503

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Yo

Original plan was to operate SOAB seriously, but...

When I came to spot at 01z, I found out that power amplifier is broken :(
I was pretty angry, but did some 200 low power contacts anyway.

On saturday aftrenoon I found the problem with power amplifier and repared it,
so decided to go one, despite significant disadvantage comparing to the main
competition.

But…

During the 2nd night, another power amplifier failure maid me go to bet.
Sunday morning I got PA back in function(again), but without a chance to
compete for TOP, so called some friends, and we finished contest in MS
category.

It was still successful weeknd, with great sunday BBQ and hanging out with
team.

Condix was vy good. It was enjoyible to working JAs on 15m during night time.

Entire contest no sigle US stn. called me, congrats for that guys ! Eu is a
different story ;)

see ya in the upcoming contest's

9A5Y crew