[3830] CQ160 SSB AC4G Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 08:47:42 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: AC4G
Operator(s): AC4G
Station: AC4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

Total:  QSOs = 185  State/Prov = 40  Countries = 6  Total Score = 19,826

Band conditions were not good.  Never heard the typical EU, JA, KH6, etc.

Tuned most of band 1800-1990 with high SWR above 1900.  Best power out 95W
where antenna resonated, but due to length of coax to get to antenna (300ft)
figure power to antenna was 75W at most.  Above 1900, with high SWRs, power
output measured was 8W max.  Surprised stations heard me.  There was a couple
6's and a VE7 that I did not work during the contest, but was able to work all
others I heard.  Will needing to invest in an antenna tuner as I currently do
not own one.

Had fun! Thanks for the QSOs.  Until next year....hope the conditions are
better.