[3830] CQ160 SSB W4KW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 09:50:23 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W4KW
Operator(s): W4KW
Station: W4KW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ridgetop,Tennessee

Total:  QSOs = 505  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 10  Total Score = 71,694

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Thankfully I dropped the ends of my 160 Meter Inverted V before all the Ice and
Snow came, otherwise it too would probable have been trash like one 80 Meter
and one 40 Meter Double Bazooka.
The snow covered ground seemed to help my signal. Friday night produced over
400 contacts and was pretty quiet as compared to Saturday night.
Finally worked Rhode Island to capture all the contiguous States.
Worked several TCG Folks, Mark (K0EJ) was my first contact.
Thanks to all for the contacts.
73's
Bert