[3830] NAQP RTTY KT0DX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 11:02:51 EST 2015

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KT0DX
Operator(s): KT0DX
Station: KT0DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Total:  506   123  Total Score = 62,238

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

This was a last minute decision to do this contest and glad I got involved.  Had
a problem with my warp drive as I seemed to be out of the Captain's chair a lot
trying to take care of the crew. Found that my Transporter was down as I keep
telling Scotty to beam me down to 80 meters.  Scotty fount the problem, seems
the Ferengi bartered away the the fix capacitors in the antenna matching
network.  Then of all things I discovered that Lieutenant Uhura invited the
Klingon Warriors over for dinner. Well I will have to wait till the next one to
go were no man has gone before.