[3830] CQ160 SSB N1SZ Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 17:00:55 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N1SZ
Operator(s): N1SZ
Station: N1SZ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 418  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 14  Total Score = 62,248

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night was fun.  Good run rates and low noise.  Saturday was a different
story.  Local noise was horrible Saturday.  Despite the K9AY loops, the noise
got the better of me.  I went to bed early and hoped that the local noise would
abate by 4am local.... it didn't.  Everything Saturday night/Sunday AM was a
struggle.  I personally prefer the CW contest to the SSB version.  While there
are a lot of great SSB ops out there, there are some real LIDS too.

Thanks to all for the QSOs. See you next year!

73,

Jim