[3830] CQ160 SSB W1TJL Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 17:03:51 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W1TJL
Operator(s): W1TJL
Station: W1TJL

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FN32na

Total:  QSOs = 422  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 8  Total Score = 52,326

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Another part time contest, luckily 160 Meter contests are perfect for that.  I
only worked 9 hours or so.  Conditions were not great - same antenna last year
had much better results.  Everything worked well, no hardware or antenna
issues.

Started the day Saturday on a very sad note - the funeral of KB1H, Dick Pechie.
 It was very well attended by Amateur Radio brethren.  He was well liked and
admired in our ranks.  A great loss to our community.

73, Dick.  We will miss you...

Tom W1TJL