[3830] CQ160 SSB WX4G Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 17:42:55 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: FL

Total:  QSOs = 595  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 40  Total Score = 150,788

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Interesting contest...US activity was down..but European activity was up.  Fun
going thru the European peaks both nights...loudest European was DG1CMZ peaking
20 over s9 at the peak.  I tried to get over 600 q's...but could not find any
stations I had not worked...and endless CQ's with nothing...but the few
stations I worked said I was loud.  South Florida is not the best place for
this contest...we are 300+ miles from all the other states.  Was happy to get
HV0A on SSB...and only missed MT for states...but no VO, VE 1, 2 or 5.  Glad to
get VE7NY...NE was my last state!!  I was Non-assisted up until Saturday
midnight...and got bored...so decided to add 12 mults by going assisted...HV0A
was #1!!