[3830] CQ160 SSB C6ANM Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 1 18:38:56 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: C6ANM
Operator(s): N1GN NE1B
Station: C6ANM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Nassau, Bahamas

Total:  QSOs = 427  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 27  Total Score = 168,492

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This was better than our short operation last year, but not matching our better
years here.  We just did not seem loud.  We called many strong stations but got
no replies, e.g. XE1RCS, VE7GL, NV7NV.  Perhaps is it is our limited power
restrictions here in the Bahamas.  We can only run 200 watts, unfortunately
this puts us into the High Power category for Multi-Single.  We did not work
SD, MT, NV or WA, although we did call NV.  Similarly, we did not work BC, MB,
NF, NS, PEI or QC in Canada!

We did enjoy the weather here though!  A good time of year to thaw out after a
hard winter in New England.