[3830] CQ160 SSB LY4A Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 04:38:01 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: LY4A
Operator(s): LY4A
Station: LY4A

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: ko15ms

Total:  QSOs = 962  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 69  Total Score = 388,240

TNX for QSOs...

Very bad propagation in outher place for USA this weekend on 160m. Good
activity for Caribbean TNX for some guys ho called me on cq like us HC1PF,
PJ4DX, HK1T, NP4A, TO66R and some others. Bad activity this year from Africa
side and i think its first time with this low activity , maked only 3 mults
from this place.
Nice to work in test with online results by www.cqcontest.net but to low use it
for this contest.

My congrasts to Garbry IT9RGY ho worked from OM7M with good results and nice to
race with him :) ...

Also TNX N2NT and K1DG for make new copy of my lost cq 160m 2003,2004,2005
plaques what received week ago from Doug.

Equipment:

ICOM 775DSP + 1KW PA
Antennas: 2x Dipoles

So see all on next test what will be more us 3 on this month :) :
ARRL DX SSB us SOAB
P3N in RDXC M/S
WPX SSB us SOAB

Thanks again and see all on the air...