[3830] CQ160 SSB OM7M(IT9RGY) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 15:15:14 EST 2015

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OM7M
Operator(s): IT9RGY
Station: OM7M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 999  State/Prov = 18  Countries = 66  Total Score = 448,476

Another fantastic adventure in one of my favourite hill :)
Thanks again to OM7M, especially to OM5RW Miro that helped me to setup the
station and put up the beverages.....ahh and for the beer ;)

At the beginning was really hard to keep a good freq and make QSOs, fist hour
on 90qso against 165 of LY4A.
After that I started to use full time the 2°VFO, the only way to increase the
number of QSO.
I didn't expect this high number of QSO,  I missed 2-3 DXCC for sure.
It was funny listen in the pile up ZL1 and 9H with 9+10....maybe someone
joked.

Sunday morning I realized that I could beat the EU Record made by UU7J and I
got it!
Thanks to all of you for the QSOs and to LY4A for the fight on cqcontest.net

73, Gabry OK/IT9RGY