[3830] NCQP NN4K SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 16:43:21 EST 2015

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: GA

   80:   12     15      0
   40:   24     37      0
   20:   10      3      0
----------------------------
Total:   46     55      0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 11,412

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun and a nice QP. Thanks to NCQP for putting on the event. 20 meters
was going well and then suddenly signals were hard to find. Not sure what
happened but it didn't recover much during the rest of the contest. May have a
local problem that caused it. Thanks for the Qs and I was surprised how well my
QRP signal worked out. Of course I got crushed by the big sigs at times, but in
the open I was being heard well enough for a contact. Nice to work N4C (W0UCE
at the key)and another regular, Nate W4YDU.
73 Mac NN4K