[3830] NCQP W4UX SO Mixed QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 2 19:17:56 EST 2015

                    North Carolina QSO Party

Call: W4UX
Operator(s): W4UX
Station: W4UX

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9:15

   80:   51     29
   40:  114     28
   20:   86     15
   15:   10      1
----------------------------
Total:  261     73     334  Mults = 82  Total Score = 76,228

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3/5W - wire antennas
Intended to operate Expedition class from Yadkin and Forsyth but icy roads
early Sunday put an end to that. So I operated semi-Expedition. I used my
intended Expedition antennas (80M dipole and 20M dipole) from the driveway at
my house on my portable mast and my home 40M dipole at 65'. Maybe next year I
can operate Expedition. Thanks for all the QSO's. Thanks to Marty and his
committee for all their hard work.
My score does not include all the bonus stations.