[3830] ARRLDX CW K2TE SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 3 12:06:58 EST 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2TE
Operator(s): K2TE
Station: K2TE

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NH

Total: 1403   401  Total Score = 1,687,809

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I knew going in that I would not have Sunday available to operate since we were
heading to Disney World with the grandkids.  I had several good runs of 150+
hours on each of the bands so I was happy to rack them up.  I had hoped to do
an hour or so during Sunday sunrise but Murphy decided to dump 3 more inches of
snow Saturday night that I had to clear before we left.  (Murphy is Mother
Nature's Significant Other; she was busy dumping a mess on the South.)