[3830] CWopsT VY1JA(W1NN) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 4 23:06:54 EST 2015

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 5

Call: VY1JA
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: VY1JA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Yukon
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Remote Operation

   40:  20     20
Total:  20     20  Total Score = 400

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

It was a little better tonight than a couple of weeks ago when I first tried
this.  It seemed like more stations could hear me.  I missed the first 30
minutes so I didn't get a chance to work anyone on 20.  I tuned up on 80 but
everyone was really weak and I gave up quickly.  I did try to get K7SS to hear
me there but NG.

There is a huge delay with this remote setup which makes it difficult to work
anyone.  A slight delay before you send helps a lot. Several times the sound
disappeared, making it hard to copy exchanges! We'll keep working to get
better.

73, Hal W1NN
Remote from Tokyo