[3830] NCCC Sprint KY4F LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 5 22:05:41 EST 2015

                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 6

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   6      6
   80:   6      4
   40:  14     13
Total:  26     23  Total Score = 598

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Rough night here.  Been just too busy to operate much of late, so the rust
really showed.  I hadn't been in the shack in 6 weeks.  30 Min before the start
I wondered in and fired up the rig and computer.  Updated N1MM+ and thought I
was ready.  Well, I was as ready as I was going to get in 30 min!  N1MM+
crashed on my 6 or 7 times.  Apologies to John, K4BAI.  It happened to me mid
QSO with you!  I'm sure you could tell something was amiss.

Trying to ride out one tough winter in in northern Alabama.  10 inches of snow
last week.  Freezing rain and sleet all morning today.  We're just not equipped
to deal with such things here in dear old dixie.  I count my blessings that my
antenna is still in the air!

73's and thanks for the Q's

Doug
KY4F