[3830] Open Ukraine RTTY WB2RHM SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 15:16:37 EDT 2015

                    Open Ukraine RTTY Championship

Call: WB2RHM
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Charlotte

Total:   8  Total Score = 96

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

SO1R!   1 QSO was before the 'session' began so I only counted the 8 that were
'legal'.  BUT 40m is a tough trip to the Ukraine, in the late afternoon, from
the east coast of the US, with a roof top dipole.   But, I do it anyway, to
show my support for the Sponsors and for the Ukraine people, and I wish them
Peace and Safety for their families during these terrible times for all the
peoples of the Ukraine.