[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ZS M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 20:58:31 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS KI7Y KE7AUB KT7E N7BEF K7RF KE7IHG
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR

  160:    0     0
Total: 1724   315  Total Score = 1,628,235

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well, thanks to the flare we undershot our goals, but at the same time set a new
station record.  First time running QRO in the M/2 class.  No major Murphy
moments - yeah!

BIG thanks to Jim KI7Y for spending most of the weekend, Andy 'Tha Machine'
KE7AUB for running running and running some more - including all night on 40m,
and the always available ops for my multi op efforts: Joe KT7E, Steve N7BE and
this time Jon K7RF and Steve KE7IHG.

We had a nice time on a beautiful weekend - thanks to the group for spending
time on a glorious spring weekend to Play Radio(tm)

73 Kevin K7ZS