[3830] ARRLDX SSB PW2D(@PY2DM) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 22:05:26 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PW2D
Operator(s): PY2BK PY2LSM PY2ZXU
Station: PY2DM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Biritiba Ussu

   80:    2     2
   40:  369    54
   20: 1140    59
   15: 1126    60
   10: 2075    59
-------------------
Total: 4712   234  Total Score = 3,307,122

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks again Mamiro, PY1BK! We are happy with the score although we had a lot of
visits by Mr. Murphy: Run STN RX failed so we had to re-arrange the set-up and
doing so we by mistake made a big mistake with the logsyncronization that took
plenty of time to sort out. Finally, the line-noise seems to be back making it
almost impossible to catch all valuable low power stations that tried to answer
our calls.