[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7MZW SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 8 22:12:02 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 19H26M

  160:    0     0
Total:  378   159  Total Score = 180,306

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Kenwood TS-950SD, Heil ProSet (HC-5 element),and a home brewed G5RV up 50 ft.
running N-S at 6,053 ft. elevation from my apartment QTH in Cheyenne, WY. 99%
hunt and pounce. A personal best for me with 19 1/2 hours of operating time.
The bands were noisy, and the elevated A index and LOW sun spot count made this
contest a tough one for a "bare foot" station with only a G5RV
antenna. I was moved a few times by DX to another band to help the mult count-a
first for me.Thanks to everyone who heard my low powered, wire antenna signal.
When will (some) DX learn that a "complete exchange" only occurs when
you give your call sign during every contact? Read the RULES. Your call sign IS
NOT "QRZ" !!!