[3830] ARRLDX SSB 9A1A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 06:32:45 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): NF4A N4PN 9A5W 9A5E 9A6A 9A7R 9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Kozjaca

   40: 1047    51
   20: 2088    62
   15: 2161    60
   10: 1809    54
-------------------
Total: 7754   306  Total Score = 7,114,500

The biggest claimed score in ARRL SSB ever. We had some problems with 40m TRCVR
drive during the first night. Problem was solved on Saturday in morning hours.

This time joined us our club & contest team members Charlie,NF4A and Paul
N4PN.
Paul came to us after almost 10 year pause. We had great time with them.

On Sunday at lunch time on contest location arrived our other contest team
members. A plenty of grill food and wine & beer made excellent social
event.

Thanks to all who called us.
See you in WPX SSB.

9A1A contest team