[3830] ARRLDX SSB K1SD SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 14:55:40 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K1SD
Operator(s): K1SD
Station: K1SD

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Rhode Island

Total: 1019   355  Total Score = 1,078,845

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Excuses:
About 3 feet of snow kept me from doing any antenna prep before the test.  80
meter inverted V still cut for RTTY.  Lower tribander pointed West instead of
Europe.  Microphone developed an intermittent open Saturday morning during a
good 10 meter run; limiting me to mostly S&P with the pre-recorded macros
for the majority of the contest.  Did get a 20 meter run going Sunday.
Still, fairly pleased with the results.

             73 James K1SD

Elecraft K3; Ten Tec Titan
Bencher Skyhawk @ 70'; Cushcraft A4S @ 42'; WX0B Stackmatch; Inverted Vs 40 and