[3830] ARRLDX SSB AG4W SOSB/40 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 19:37:00 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: AL

Total:  396    88  Total Score = 104,544

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX5000D, AL-1200, 3 element parasitic vertical array, 2 beverages. Did much
better this year than last year. Had a good run into Europe both nights at
0600-0700.Saturday morning had a good run into Japan and Australia 0900-1000.
Sunday morning conditions to the west were not near as good. I was very pleased
to work 2 QRP stations from Australia. I did spend some time working E30FB on 40
meters outside the contest and looking for new band countries on 160M. Thank you
to all the stations that called.