[3830] ARRLDX SSB M7Q(G4PIQ) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 20:30:00 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: M7Q
Operator(s): G4PIQ
Station: M7Q

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: JO02OD
Operating Time (hrs): 3h 22m

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     4
Total:  636   139  Total Score = 265,212

Spent most of the weekend trying to get my HF yagi back up on the pole in the
garden and working OK after a couple of disasters! It's up again - though
looking a bit battered - but at least gives me something small to play with
from home.

Came on to play at being fresh meat on Sunday evening - was great fun as usual.
Last 100 rate peaked at 417 / hour which is nice for a plain vanilla G station!

K3 + Ten Tec Titan, 400W
HF - 4el tri-bander @ 55ft
40m - Inv-V Dipole @ 60ft
80m - Delta loop @ 50ft