[3830] ARRLDX SSB K5ZD SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 9 22:37:03 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K5ZD
Operator(s): K5ZD
Station: K5ZD

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: W1

  160:    0     0
Total: 1236   318  Total Score = 1,179,144

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

About 2 hours into the contest, I tried to move to 160m and discovered the
antennas were dead.

Struggled to get voice keying to work correctly with computer on and off all
Saturday.  Did most of operating without voice keyer.  Now remember why I
needed one so badly.

Gave up and walked away on Saturday night.  First time I can ever recall
watching TV on Sunday instead of operating. Too much radio the past few years.
:)