[3830] ARRLDX SSB EA3QP SOSB/10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 10 15:08:04 EDT 2015

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: EA3QP
Operator(s): EA3QP
Station: EA3QP

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Manresa

   10: 1231    53
-------------------
Total: 1231    53  Total Score = 195,570

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Nice contest. On Sunday I was using a multiband antenna that due to the
configurations (the 40m monoband is above) didn't work properly on 10m, the
performance against similar antena was 15db worst in TX and RX. On Sunday we
put a 5 el. monoband and the rates was better than Saturday.

The propagation was quite intereseting, at least in oru location in the NE of
Spain with a lot of stations from OH,PA,NY and AZ in the log and nobody from
"upper west cost". (OR,WA,..), other southern stations in Spain had a
"different propagation layaout".

Nice contest and more than happy to contact our friends in NZ1U keeping in our
memories our Captain KB1H Dick.

TX: K3
Ant: 5 el Monoband

Eugeni - EA3QP