[3830] Commonwealth VE3JM Open-24 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 15 20:51:15 EDT 2015

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Call: VE3JM
Operator(s): VE3JM
Station: VE3JM

Class: Open-24 HP
QTH:

Total: 1016  Total Score = 10,195

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

A couple of equipment failures: one amp and one band pass filter. Lost about
half hour Saturday morning while trying to debug issues, but I doubt that even
without these issues the score would have been significantly higher.

I was concerned that I would not be able to make a lot of QSOs on the second
radio  running barefoot, but found that many could hear me. The main feature I
was missing was calling alternate CQs on the low bands during slow hours.

Thanks for the QSOs and the moves.