[3830] BARTG WW4LL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 23 07:37:47 EDT 2015

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): AA4CF WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   57      12          0
   40:  198      30         32
   20:  420      55         20
   15:  398      58         26
   10:   44      16         10
-----------------------------------
Total: 1117     163         90  Continents = 7  Total Score = 1,923,474

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

Haven't run BARTG for a while, but during the contest, fondly remembered first
running this contest with my dear friend Darrell, K9MUG (sk).  Ran this contest
with one of my new friends, Charlie, AA4CF and had a great time during this
rainy weather weekend we had. This is second time Charlie has operated here and
did a great job!

The equipment and software all performed well and thanks to the N1MM crew for
making a couple of enhancements during the contest like accepting the Z that
some put at the end of their time stamp for some unknown reason.

So many have already said it, but the conditions were crappola. However, that
being said, there were brief moments like Sat evening, running many JAs and
other Asian stations that made it a lot of fun.  Thank you for being there.
Sunday afternoon was the slowest as single ops were going QRT and we shouldn't
have, but quit with 2 1/2 hours left in the contest.  Just didn't think the
rate of return was going to be there for us.

Thanks to everyone for their participation and making it a fun weekend!

Please don't forget to register for the RTTY Contest Dinner at Dayton this year
http://www.rttycontestdinner.com

73'....Fred, WW4LL